Home

Create your perfect JK2 action scene

indianajones9

I know we'll all have stories top share after we actually play the game, but given what we know about the game mechanics -if you had to design the coolest action scene what would it be? Yeah, I am getting deperate.

I'm thinking a threat from a jedi, elite stormtrooper and a guard on a turret high above me.. I just threw my saber, but it got knocked down. I have no ammo. Lasers are whizing by my head. I force pull the saber, roll, pop up with a high block to parry the overhead strike from the jedi. I counter with a slice of his arm. The stormtrooper fires another shot, but I deflect it to his head. As he falls, I roll to him and grab the rifle in mid air, turn and fire a three shot burst at the turret man. He falls to his death. I hear guards coming up the stairs. Quickly, I force push a crate that rolls down the steps and crashes into the threat. That'll buy me some time. I force jump to the turret. As I run to it, another jedi charges me. I wall walk over him, spin behind him and push him off the ledge. He tries to jump back up, but I'm on the turret now and he dies in mid air.

Surely ya'll can beat that.

Archived