Home

Are you afraid to die???

Guest dr_death

Guest dr_death

okay i said one person in one sentance and a couple of people in another

grow up and stop nit picking!!!

do you realy think you are safe in the usa??? are you that stupid.

what i said may be alittle different, but come on does it realy matter if i said something slightly different????????

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by dr_death

okay i said one person in one sentance and a couple of people in another

grow up and stop nit picking!!!

what i said may be alittle different, but come on does it realy matter if i said something slightly different????????

It matters a lot. We're not nit picking at all and I doubt it's we who should grow up. It's what you plainly and clearly said. Do you realize what your saying? :eek: You just keep on repeating the same things over and over again without providing anything to back it up.

And I'm not stupid. :p

Guest Hannibal

I can't believe this isn't closed yet. Especially since someone else opened a thread asking "Are you afraid to die?" in a reasonable way.

All thats left to do here is argue and be insulted.

Guest dr_death

hannible, you carnt change people/human nature

i used the wrong use of words when i said grow up, but you are argueing not to find solutions but to make sure you are right!

there is nothing at all wrong with what i said at first, how can anyone say otherwise???

and if flaming isnt allowed boba fett, why are so many people doing it without being punnished??

Guest xwing guy

The ONLY place where anyone can be safe is in a little padded room. I mean, even walking down the street is not safe, you could trip and fall and bust your head open on the pavement and die. Its true that we're not safe but worrying about it and being scared isn't going to help us its gonna hurt us because terrorists objective is to scare people and being scared is only helping them.

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by dr_death

and if flaming isnt allowed boba fett, why are so many people doing it without being punnished??

Why are you talking to this boba fett character? How do you know they aren't being punished? Your the only one I see that's still calling people names in this thread. I'm going to close this. This one started out bad from the get go. If anyone wants to continue this conversation, use the other thread on this subject please.

Archived