Home

New mini preview in PC Gamer

BuRn

i was walking around in books a million today and i saw a small update for JO. It's only a page but has a couple of new pics. Ididnt buy it since its mostly old news and opted for the next NJO book. The only pic that really grabbed my eye was one with a jedi(not kyle or luke) standing off against a remote. Their new overview was of the beta everyone else has reviewed. They liked it but was less excited as some of the other reviewers have been. If you go looking for it it has Dungeon Siege on the front

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by Eternity

Nobody likes Dungeon Siege, yet all the critics seem to love giving it...well..love. :rolleyes:

And what's NJO? Never Jingle Overtime? New Jersey Outhouses? New Jabba Opening?

New Jedi Order.

And Dungeon Siege should probably be released before you judge it.

Originally posted by Rat Boy

Shouldn't we hold off judgement on JO until it is released as well? I never trusted reviews of beta builds, since a lot can happen between beta and gold.

I'm just wondering exactly when PC GAMER UK must have received that beta in order to get a review of it out by the middle of February. I mean, if Raven really are still up to their neck in ironing out bugs etc., the PC GAMER staff are gonna look like idiots if anything they specifically mentioned about the beta doesn't make the final game.

Archived