Home

Gamestop updated release date

slidey

I figured they would change it soon. When I pre-ordered it from them they told me April 4 before.

It shouldn't be hard to believe that the game is coming out in March instead of April. They have said numerous times JK2 is a definate for March. Retailers put early April for the release to be safe because there was no set date. Now that the game is nearing, they are narrowing down on a release date for sure. March 28 at the latest IMO. I would say the earliest would be March 24 though.:)

i think it is possible that JK2 has already gone gold. Lucasarts has been know to either publisize something to death or keep a relative low key about a game until it is release. It seems they may be doing the later with this one. Plus if it has not gone gold, when it does it could get to stores earlier than most (under 30 days), something Lucasarts is known to do also. EBgames and Gamespot have close ties with the publishers and are usually a good source for correct release dates. But, you never know, it could be held back until Christmas. But I have a good feeling about this one. Raven is awesome!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived