Home

Which mod/SP Levels would you want created?

Knight_of_Wrath

LOL well gee golly gosh

its just an idea my good kind sir LOL

I just used that as the first game was called DARK FORCES

so that was to say its risen again.....

Aside from the super bad tile what do you think of it as a single player MOD to bring back to DTs

i have had many mod ideas on this forum, including a sort of expansion to JO just adding some force powers, models, mapps, and maybe some new multiplayer modes that where "left out" also having more than just color to select from when you choose your saber, such as kitannas, double light sabers, 2 lightsabers 1 in each nand etc....

Originally posted by Neilinsky

I'd like a mod that could turn me into a gonk. There wouldn't be a lot to do but there would be a sense of strange dignity deep inside me.

lol. Yeah, we could all play as gonks and spend hours running away from GonkH8er and his mighty BatSaber!!

Or seeing as we'd be gonks, make that 'walk away very slowly from GonkH8er and bump into things'.

I hope that Jeff Walters makes a Drazen Isle 2. I loved Drazen Isle. It'd be cool if the JKrpg team made another rpg as well.

I also think that RoyalGuard brought up a good point when he mentioned the idea of creating a mod where you play as Ulic Qel Droma or Exar Kun and fight in a few of the gigantic climatic battles in The Great Sith War. That would be refreshing to play as the bad guy for once. Plus, Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma are such cool badguys.

Or a serious mod where you play as Darth Vader in a few Jedi hunting missions where your objectives are to dispatch Jedi with your team of Jedi Hunters. That would be awesome!

Archived