Home

Ammo power converters and P.S.G

Lnt. Kechtt

I'ld just like a little of clearification, if anyone can provide it. The ammo converter seams to be like the old weapon super charge, you just have to "charge up" you weapon as opposed to just picking it up. Does anyone know if it still has a time limit if that's the case? Next, the Personal Shield Generators. It's shown that it's a sperate item, but sounds like the shield belt that is normal. The Shield Converter makes referance to the shild belt but not the P.S.G. Am I just seeing things or is there two types of shields, one normal and then a boost?

The ammo converter just charges your weapon, as in, gives you more ammo, no increased rate of fire. The belt is the good old personal shield, nothing new. The shield converter is the same as the ammo, just gives you more shield power. That's my 2 cents.

You're right though, why WOULD they post the shield belt generator as a seperate item? Maybe you don't have it at the beginning of the game? Nah...but maybe they have the model for it so you can see it in your inventory to "charge up" at a shield station?

I have an idea about the personal shield generator....

Perhaps it works like this: In SP you don't start with it, but you collect it early on. In MP everybody just starts with it.

Without it, you just would have to rely on health only, no shields.

Or perhaps you could interpret it like you can use shields, but picking up the shield generator item restores your shields when collect (like the Armor vest in JK did).

Archived