Home

Meesa be'in in da future

Jerol Seren

Ok..so maybe Jar Jar won't appear in Jedi Outcast..but, what about gungans? I'm sure they still exist after the fall of the empire..they ARE out there...and who wouldn't wanna get the chance to frag em?:) (or be fragged..depending on if you choose to be one in MP)

anyway...just a thought...:) (oh, maybe seeing an old classic battle droid wouldn't be so bad either..i'm sure a few of them survive through the years)

I friggin' hate the Gungans, and just about everything else that showed up in SWI. I'd've been slightly less displeased if any of them were mentioned ANYWHERE ELSE in the ENTIRE Star Wars continuum (including EU). Unless every TPM-unique proper noun was utterly destroyed, it makes for a very shoddy transition (and even then, you still have Obi-Wan, R2, and Ani/Vader who continue to seemingly posess no knowledge of the entire ordeal). Wow... I feel a lot better now. I graciously await your flames.

The Star Wars Galaxy is extremely vast. Just because they aren't shown in the other movies or books doesn't mean they don't exist. If Lucas would have had Endor as the planet blockaded by the Trade Federation, and another huge Ewok battle, you'd be complaining about lack of diversity.

Archived