Home

GAMESPOT.COM JK Outcast News....

Knight_of_Wrath

I didn't see any Gamespot threads either. This news just barely got posted to their site. I too was excited to see this. Just to make a minor correction, the article said "is on track to go gold later this week" and not toward the end of the week. The reason I point out this minor technicality is because, as many are speculating, of the release of the new trailer tomorrow and a possible gold announcement tomorrow. Who knows. The sooner the better, that's for sure.

Today could be considered premature. Tomorrow could be considered "later in the week." Raven love to play word games. EB probably announced it going gold a day before LEC will announce it. Didn't that Raven quote state that the announcement has to come from LEC? Maybe it already has gone physically gold but Raven can't say anything and LEC has yet to announce it.

Well, it's now 10 to 1am here pacific standard time. I guess it's really just a matter of wating now. Somehow I have a feeling that a little over 17 hrs. from now will tell a whole lot of us what we've been hoping to hear. Until then, it's time for a little sleep..... if I can manage :p

Archived