Home

Need Some Questions Answerd.

eyesore

I tryed using the search function to save you people some time from answering this, But it's been disabled!:mad:

Ok, Here's the first

1. When your fighting another person with a saber, Mp/Sp. Do they collide with each other and stay there until you do another move? Or do they just hit and go back to standing, or do they just clip through?

2. I see alot of people saying how great a job raven did, im not doubting they did alot, which they did. But the inhouse dev team at lucas just didnt sit there with their thumbs up there asses, I would just like to thank Raven, And lucas for giving all us a chance to take part in this extremely well made game!

You're lucky the search is disabled. If you searched for 'saber' you would have gotten 1,294,375 results.

If I remember from the trailer, when your attack has run its course, been blocked, made contact or missed altogether, you go back to the regular saber holding stance, awaiting further instructions. However, 'saber-lock' (2 sabers getting locked together-like a test of strength)is a possibility, and I don't think anyone (outside the 'circle') knows about that.

And yes, props to LucasArts. But I don't see THEM posting on this board!:p

Archived