Home

Ideas for Expansion Pack

Genetic Misfire

An ideal expansion pack would be a bunch of cooperative missions such as "destroy the shield generator on endor's moon". You could still play solo assigning bots to the "empty roles". Then many skins, a couple of new weapons and items (grappling hook?) and maybe another multiplayer mode.

I like this idea....just like in XA's screnio editer, where you can choose how many fighter you need, the enemy, the craft you control......

Originally posted by G0SP0DAR

Would it also be sacrilegious to recommend contemporary terrestrial weapons, i.e. AK-47, M-16, UZI, or maybe something weird right out of Space Soldiers 3? I get a kick out of that stuff, especially in a JK surrounding.

the problem there is star wars is set a long time ago....... in a galaxy far away. not saying there couldnt be projectile weapons but its doubtful there would be earth weapons or if there were its even more doubtful they would scratch stormtrooper armour.

I've been thinking that an expansion based off the New Jedi Order series could be pretty sweet...

After all, Kyle is confirmed as a Jedi during the war. Just look in the Jango Fett/Zam Wessel issue of Insider. He's listed as being a Jedi to come up with strategies to fight the Yuuhzan Vong based on his 'expertise.' They could easily come up with a storyline where he's sent on a mission for an expansion pack. Plus it'd be damn fun to be fighting the Yuuhzan Vong. :D

Archived