Home

RAVEN: Which versions used?

Guest Sabre9

Guest Sabre9

Hi.

I'm getting a GF4 just for this game (in my new P4 2.0 system), and I'd like to know, which Detonator drivers you used to develop/test JK][ in. (I suspect you used more than one version for testing?)

Basically, can you say which Detonator versions? Then I'll just use those versions ONLY for my system. I only care about JK ][ compatibility for my new GF4 card. If whatever Det. drivers you guys use makes my video card incompatiable with everything else, I won't care. ;)

We used several versions of the detonator drivers during the course of the game, generally updating when new drivers came out... and often some of us would still have old drivers while others updated immediately. I'm sure that if you just get whatever the latest drivers that are available when the game comes out that you'll run the game the same as we did (with the possible exception of other variables - like CPU speed, system RAM, other drivers, etc.)

I referred to something else...maybe It's LEC related only though

thanks again for being more time around the forums

you could take a look at the DS forum, there is a huge FAQ started by Wilhuf, maybe you could answer a few of that questions :D

Guest Sabre9
Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]

I am still working on a couple things here and there, but it's not 32-hour days anymore, I actually have some free time... and I do want to provide info and advice to curious players, especially once the game comes out.

I just wanna join the tons of other people who thank you guys for all the support and such. In fact, you've given us such help and stuff before the game comes out, I say, CANCEL THE GAME! Just maintain this level of visibility in the forums, and we can forget all about the game! Just the interaction is enough!

* Group Hug *

OK, maybe not the "cancel the game" part ;)

Archived