Home

Eb Are Pirates!

Ulic Quel Droma

The other day i went to pre order the Jedi knight 2 collectors edition and they said that thye wernt getting them in, so i said oh okay... and they said i could get regular for $130 (i know bad price but im in NZ :/) so i said yes, then i ring up Gamesmen (local game shop) and they have the blardy collectors edition for $109 dollars i mean whats up with that?!

moral of the story, never trust EB.

Yeah. EB tends to have some of the highest prices around. But they make up for it one way or another. It's weird too, sometimes just out of the blue, they'll have a sale on new release games (and I mean new release games).

I got MoH:AA off of the the first week it came out $20 off.

-Caster

The cheapest retailer (not online that is) that I've found it Wal-mart. I don't think they will have JKO on the 29th. They will probably have it the following week. For example....EB had MOH for $49.99 when it came out and Wal-mart had it for $39.99. I realize that the price is lower now by EB but in the begining they were $10 more!

My brother and I tried to get Aliens Vs. Predator 2 for a friend of ours around Christmas. Sam's Club had it for about $41.99 (US) which was cheaper than anywhere else...

Then a few days later, we saw it for $35.99 (US) at K-Mart. We found K-Mart had excellent prices on quite a few things. Lava Lamps, one of which for abovementioned brother, and several DVD's. (Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail)

Of course, That was before they went bankrupt.:confused: Oh well. I'm just gonna watch for it at a place nearby.

Why don't u go to Game Zone

That is the only place I buy games from now, and it comes with a T-shirt and it has free delivery nationwide for Jedi OutCast and all pre-orders I think, and depending on the situation if u go in there u can get a discount if u charm them, (or if they're to lazy to go and get some change in coins liek whta happened to me once)

I work at EB, we are the cheapest retailer for games. the reason, we price match any retailer selling games or DVDs, not web distributers though.

Dont know about EBs outside the states, but all state-side EBs should price match, Wal-Mart, Babbages, BestBuy, Circuit City, CompUSA, anyone.

one catch, that Store has to have the item in stock

Archived