Home

PC Gamer UK Video...

acgreen

I was wondering if there was a place to download the PC Gamer UK video. As to my knowlege, I have all the trailers but this one. The ones I have are trailer_big2.mov and jedi_knight2_newtrailer.avi .

Are there any others?

Thanks,

AC

Argh.. I don't know.

It's not on their site as far as I can see.

Thing is, the movie is about 97 meg or so. Quite hefty, so not sure if there'll be many places to d/l it. Sorry I couldn't help.

PCGamer don't do subscriptions to California?! Crikey. I'll write a letter of complaint immediately. ;)

Yeah, they do subscriptions, but I for some reason haven't subscribed...

I went to all the stores to find the PC Gamer mag with the video clip but I didn't find any. I looked in the correct dates and everything. None of them had anything about JO. Then I read that it was UK only. But anyway...

97 MB isn't to bad if I leave it going all night ;)...

AC

Well, it appears that you have the trailer that you are looking for. The 92mb one is the same thing as the 14mb, but not in quicktime format. That div program shrinks the files down considerably. I'm not positively sure, but I think I'm right. please clarify me if I am wrong.

Yeah, hook up with somebody on ICQ or whatever who can send it to you, or check your local file sharing program (Direct Connect, Morpheus, etc).

I noticed they were showing the first LEC video at my local Software ETC, but I got the PCGamer UK vid (the 15 meg compressed version) off of an ICQ buddy.

Archived