Home

How to cancle a order?!

Kody

Hello all,

I was wonderign how do I cancle a order I placed with lucasarts.com in there store? The Item was Jedi Outcast, and I can't figure out how to cancle it :( I don't know if this is off topic for this forum or not, it's my first time here and I'm sorry if it is.

Kman :fett:

How funny, I just answered this same question on another thread. You can e-mail: store@lucasarts.com and tell them you want to cancel your order. Make sure you include your order number that they gave you. I did this on Monday and they cancelled my order for me. I had different reasons for doing it though. I just decided to get mine at Software Etc. since I have a copy on reserve and they get it on the 28th.

I don't know. They have the 29th written down on their upcoming games list, but I asked when they're getting it and he said the 28th. I called once and asked over the phone, then went in to put a copy on reserve and I asked again and he looked it up in the computer and he said the 28th again. I asked if I could pick it up then and he said yes.

Archived