Home

In Aust Monday 25th This Is Official Pre Orders In Your Hands Monday

RainWolf

Ive played all those games and want to debate with you, cookie cutter games, Halo sucks to its orignal versoin, it was going to be better if microsoft would of never intervined with bungie

Duke nukem cookie cutters? do you even know what duke 3d cloned its game off of doom?, the origional Dukes were platformers, then they moved to fps because it was popular, yes I love theif, I was born on Doom and System shock so i like waren spectors taste as well. but you speak of all these cookie cutters, MGS2 is just a rehash with better graphics and better sound ect. MGS2 is a cookie cutter, deus ex had lots in common with System shock 1 and 2, but Doom quake were roots, then I grew from there into pc gaming, accualy my first game was Ultima IV oh yea.

So if you are all knowing what do you think the next big game will be?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAHahhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAUGHINg MY A$$ OFF!!! :) :)

1st: Look at this clown for chrised sake, He comes here and tell us how bada$$ he is saying he beat all games on hard, how sad is that?

2nd: he says JKO will suck though it isnt out yet, not very intelligent.

3rd: He says he is so old n mature cause he likes HORROR and "REAL" sci-fi and also he got the UNCENSORED version of GTA

AHaHaHaha I used to think gore and blood was cool to when I was 17 :) but then again, he claims to be 27. If u want sex gta isnt the way to go, try walking out the door kid.

4th: He thinks star wars is for geeks and says all his mentioned games are "cool". Well anyone who thinks starwars is geeky and killing people in the streets is not, I cant have no respect for.

5th: "Unreal 2 engine will kill quake" . True , but its not always about effects and eye candy. you are a small small boy who likes to get attention. Unreal 2 isnt here yet. And It isnt all about graphics, look at Half-life, not very good looking is it? But hey its been played for 3 years because its more fun to play then the LATEST BAD ASS ENGINE driven games.

Its quite obvious this Joker is about 15 or so, and if indeed he is 27 then I feel truly sorry for him. NAH I dont!! ahAHAH

Hey, lets all just point fingers and laugh at him!

¤points finger¤ AAAAAAAAAHAHAHahahAHAhAhAhAHH!!!!!!

Originally posted by RainWolf

And only "newbies" Race out and get a Geforce 3\4 just to run Jedi 2. Who really liked Star Trek Voyager and still playing it.

Suck it...

I bought my Geforce 4 due to Voodoo cards not being supported... And I am not a Star trek Fan..

so kiss off..

:jawa

Since this thread is going nowhere and is basically becoming a flame thread, I'm afraid I'm going to have to close it.

If people wish to continue discussion of release dates or preorders or whatnot relating to JK2, please either start a new thread, or contribute to one of the many other releated threads.

Jedi Knight 2 will be out in about a week, so everybody can play it then and see for themselves...

Thanks!

Archived