Home

Official: Lightsaber combat thread *SPOILERS*

Silent Wolf

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once did a real cool move but i can't figure out how I did it. It was on that Doomgiver ship when I fought 2 Red Reborns. I engaged the first one. First swing was blocked but then the cool thing came i swung through him turned around and stuck my blade backwards and stabbed him. Like in episode when Obi-wan killes that bot while Qui-Gon is balding the door open. This looked so freaking cool with the slowmo cam but i cant figure out the key combination for that cool move. Did anyone enjoy this cool move also ??

Hey alfyboy i could not send you a pm so i say on page 3 you ask for any eu living person, that would be me ill love to fight ya, but i dont get the game before saturday (its a special holiday the mail wont be here). But my e-mail is Jespermeyer@dadlnet.dk yeah im a dker, i look forward to more war stories and good battles between us and others i think im about 1 hour ahead you or behind you in time. ive heard about the connection is pretty good even on a 56k, i got a 2mbit dsl so that wont be a problem (only if i cant get it running). :) look forward to good duels !

Archived