Home

Anyoned orderd from Gamestop?

Guest IceWind

Guest IceWind

Greetings Jedi. I am IceWind, a long time veteran of the orginal Jedi back from a very long leave after the time of Jedi Knight prime time since long passed away *moment of silence* I am very looking forward to to brining out my hard earned and worked skills that made me one of the best lightsaber fighters in the zone. I have ordered my Collectors Edition JK2 on Gamespot, as they had a special 12 hour deal for Free two day shipping, and free tshirt. Wanting this game as soon as humanly possible, I selected the overnight shipping option. Can anyone give me insite on how fast they the are able to ship? And what shipper do they use?

I ordered from gamestop too. It should ship by tomorrow night at the latest. They use UPS, and anything I have ordered from them overnight has come the next day. UPS usually gets to my house about noon, give or take an hour. Hope that helps.

Yea I ordered the Collectors edition from them as well, and I always order from them and have gotten the next day because i always order over night on pre orders, I bought dungeon siege and JKII from them this past month. They are good at getting it , except that one time I bought HL blue shift and they lost my order, but that was more of the shipping people then anything

Archived