Home

Private Duelling--What do you think?

Vertigon

Hey, how come Pat gets a Raven Software under his name and I do not. That makes me frown and it looks like this ---> :(

*edit*

DOH! Apparently I have a Raven Software under my name too. That makes me smile and it looks like this ---> :cool:

i say, you take this to the extreme and make it a new game stlye.

lets say you have a match that lasts 20 minutes, during that time it takes your score percentage(kills & deaths, whatever else scoring system u use) and after 20 minutes everyone goes into observer mod, and the top 2 people duel in front of everyone.

:lsduel:

Bots do NOT accept duels. I've tested this extensively, both with the lightsaber ignited or otherwise.

Ninja: theres already a game mode called Duel that does just that. Two people duel while the others watch, and the victor goes to the next round against someone else.

Vertigon: A very nice feature but you're right, people dont seem to know about it. That, or they dont care. Best used with friends or people who like that sort of thing.

Originally posted by Baleine

Ninja: theres already a game mode called Duel that does just that. Two people duel while the others watch, and the victor goes to the next round against someone else.

doh, thats what i get for opening my newbie a$$ mouth, w/ out playin the game, lol.

:monkey4:

Archived