Home

Voodoo 3 work with JK2?

armed201

Well, I can't offer you any experiance with this game as I am still waiting to get it, but I have had experience with the card. I owned a voodoo 3 a short while ago. I replaced the card anticipating this game. It wasn't that I knew it wouldn't work, but I thought I might need some more power. Anyway, as far as the voodoo working, I would surely imagine you won't have any problems. Yes, they don't have it on their tested video card list, but that doesn't mean it won't work in the game. All that says is that Lucasarts or Raven have not tested the card for compatibility with the game and seeing how voodoo went out of business, I guess it really wouldn't make sense for them to test the game with the card. Remember, voodoo excelled with glide, but wasn't great in d3d, worked good in my experience though. Glide is not supported anymore in games (at least to my knowledge) so you won't get all that you can out of the card. Good luck with it though, you should get very moderate fps with it I would believe, hope it all works out ^_^.

Archived