Home

Anybody reserve a copy at Software Etc./Babbages/Funcoland (in store)?

Nickeleye

Did anybody reserve a copy in the store at either of these locations? The reason I ask is because I'm curious what day you are expecting to get your JO. My Software Etc. guy told me it comes in on the 28th. I'll keep my fingers crossed it might be in today, however I highly doubt it. What's everybody else's situation?

I didnt reserve a copy because I have never failed to get a game that I have been waiting for on the release date, plus where I live isn't an incredibly BIG gaming town. But yesterday when I went to my local Funcoland, and opened the door and saw a JK II box and ran over and grabbed it...well it turned out to be a strategy guide. Then I asked the guy at the counter when it would be out so after 5 minutes of trying to type it in the computer he FINALLY was able to bring it up (he kept typing Jedi Night II, even though the place had JK II stuff everywhere ;) ) He said that it would be in Thursday. My local babbages said Friday. Now comes the decision of right after school should I run to get copy of JK2 or should I retake my AP calculus test...

Woooohooo! The Babbages store at Metrocenter, in Phoenix, Arizona will have JK2 on Thursday (tomorrow.) I just got done playing Obiwan on the Xbox, so I am ready for even more first person, lightsaber fun!

BTW, I disagree with most of the crappy reviews for Obiwan. I enjoyed the game. It got a little tedious at the end, but overall, I would recommend it to any SW fan.

I preoredered it from Software Etc who say that they are getting it tomorrow. I went to http://www.gamestop.com where it says that it is shipping. However they have a store locator that allows you to check if a game is in the store and it says that there are zero i the store and zero on the way. I hope this is because there is a twenty-four hour lag between when it is updated. I guess Ill see today or tomorrow what the situation is.

My Software Etc... said tomorrow(28th). The guy on the phone then said that I should come down today and reserve my copy because it will be crazy in there tomorrow. Like I haven't pre-ordered it already, clown.

HBK

Archived