Home

My Babbages order page says "processing" ??????

mrbean

I called Babbages and checked the status of my order earlier today. At that time (About 9:30 am central,) they still had not received their shipment yet. They said they expected the shipment sometime today, and would send out all the preorders as soon as it arrives. Their site probably won't be updated until much later in the evening, though.

DB

I assume you mean gamestop since they are the same, but mine says that too. Don't worry, they never shipped anything out that I ordered until about 6pm est. Each time I got it before 2pm the next day...but thats more UPS than anything else. Gamestop even upgraded my shipping on Renegade free of charge. Either that or they goofed but I'm not complaining.

Their distribution center is in Texas, or at elast one of them is. So it is only noon there now. I Think they send out there shipments at about 4pm their time.

Just wanted to update anybody that pre-ordered online from gamestop. I got a little paranoid since my order still says "processing", I called and the customer service girl said that they are shipping today. She knew exactly what I was talking about too, I guess she already has gotten plenty of calls. lol, anyway if you pre-ordered with gamestop you should be getting it between tomorrow and monday. I only say monday for the people that did 3 Day select.

I called GameStop again today. (Yes, I meant GameStop when I referred to Babbages earlier. :) ) The customer rep I talked to said that all of the JKII orders were being processed for shipment today and tomorrow. Not everyone who preordered will get shipped today due to the quantity of orders. Man, I hope mine is one of the ones that gets shipped out today.

DB

Guest IceWind

Oh great, thats not what I wanted hear. I hope to god they shipped mine, or im gonna be beyond pissed. And no guarentee that my local Software will get them on time either. GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived