Home

No!!! They shipped it FEDEX!!

Guest IceWind

Guest IceWind

Im totally screwed! Thanks alot Gamestop! WTF didn't you ship it UPS??? I have to be home to sign the damn release form before they can drop off packages. ANd I can't cause I have to be an campus taking a damn test!!!

leave a note on your door: it's worth a shot. Do you live in a residence? They've always left a note and put it under my deck. I think that if you just leave a note telling them that you are willing to take responsibility for the package and they drop it off they'll just leave it. You could always check FedEx's site and check their policies. Don't bother with that, I'm bored enough I'll check it ..blah..:)

krickey:

Can I leave instructions at my door to have a FedEx Express package left without a signature, if I am the recipient?

For security reasons, it is not possible to handle delivery instructions through this avenue. You can obtain a "signature release authorization form" at the local FedEx office. Also, on the back of your delivery attempt doortag, there is a form that you can fill out and mail in for a signature release for packages addressed to your location. However, some shippers do not allow us to leave packages without a signature, and packages with a declared value over $100 USD are ineligible for this delivery option. Please check with your shipper to see if they have any restrictions of this nature.

I live in the middle of nowhere myself and my local FedEx office could care less about a signature

Guest IceWind

I can't! I checked. I have to legimently sign the release form!! GRRRRR!!!!! Brown is better! Brown is always better!!!

I shipped it Overnight, but why the F---- I got Fedex instead of UPS is beyond me.

Your doin better than me Icewind. I paide freakin 7.99 for overnight delivery expecting UPS, only to get 2-day Fed Ex delivery. Maybe my brother (ordered his copy from ebgames with a ton of deals), which was 3.99 Overnight shipping, $10.00 rebate, T-shirt, and some other stuff. He recieves his tomorrow, so maybe when he comes down for easter, I will hopefully have mine by then, but still....Im like you guys, went to Gamestop.com for UPS because of College, and, well, crap.

Guest IceWind

See??

"Can I leave instructions at my door to have a FedEx Express package left without a signature, if I am the recipient? "

For security reasons, it is not possible to handle delivery instructions through this avenue. You can obtain a "signature release authorization form" at the local FedEx office. Also, on the back of your delivery attempt doortag, there is a form that you can fill out and mail in for a signature release for packages addressed to your location. However, some shippers do not allow us to leave packages without a signature, and packages with a declared value over $100 USD are ineligible for this delivery option. Please check with your shipper to see if they have any restrictions of this nature.

That totally blows I was not able to choose my shipper. How gay

here's an idea....i don't know if it is worth any credit at all...

but..people have said that gamestop typically ships UPS, right?

and people were also mentioning earlier that gamestop wasn't going to be able to ship all the orders today becuase of the quantity of them....

and maybe...they used both ups and fedex...so they could simply..get more off....and not have to put off as many orders...

and yeah..

and like the guy above, whose copy hasn't even been shipped yet...

just an idea

-"Goobye, Blue Monday!"

Archived