Home

JK2 SE Tin Concern

[Omega]13

Do the individual CD cases contained in the tin come wrapped in the same fashion that IDSoft games are packaged?

Just wondering, the only store that sells them here in EP,TX,USA is EB and they have a bad rep for selling "returned" items. I know an EB salesperson and I am told that the employees sometimes "borrow" software.

I have had only bad experiences with EB and SE Tins.

Since the tins are shrink-wrapped, they are easy to re-sell.

I once bought a Q3A Tin the day it came out, near closing-time, and the CD case was not wrapped as usual for IDSoft games and the CD had fingerprints and minor scratches from a cleaning gone wrong. I should have payed more attention to the funny shrink-wrapping.

I will definately be at EB when they open on Thrusday... to beat my fellow SE/JK freaks to a tin and better my odds of getting an untouched copy.

Wish me luck!

Good luck, may i suggest that acting insane is the best way to get what you want from sales people. For example as you wait outside the store for opening time, pace back and forth Darth Maul style eyeballing all potential enemies. When the doors open make a igniting lightsabre sound, then rush in. Anyone foolish enough to get in your way is hacked down by the cardboard postage tube you are wielding in lightsabre style (naturally with accompaning sound-effects). When you take the tin to the counter wave your hand in the attendants face and say "You don't need to see my money", "Enjoy your product sir", "Move along". Or reach into your pocket and grab a replica thermal detonator and activate it and restate your demands for a discount due to: loyalty, instability etc.. Go home install the game and play it until unconciousness occurs.

I won't be offended if you don't use my tips.:D

Archived