Home

I am ENRAGED

Foxbatkllr

Okay so I was sleeping in this morning when at about 10am (PST) I hear my sister and her friends (who should be at school) come in and they start yapping and wake me up. So I continue to lie there, hoping to fall back asleep. A few minutes later the doorbell rings. I figure its one of my sister's friends. But then I don't hear anybody answer the door. I hear another ring a minute later. Again, nobody answers it. By this time I'm very suspicious. A couple of minutes later I hear a big truck drive away. Recognizing the sound right away, I bolt out of my bed. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! There is a slip on the door saying they missed the delivery. All thanks to my sister, who seems to not know that when the doorbell rings, YOU ANSWER THE DAMN DOOR!!!

I would've answered it if I had known my sister was incapable of answering doors. By the way, my sister isn't some little girl, she is younger than me but she is 18 so you would think by now she's mastered the art of opening doors. Anyways, I didn't want to answer the door because I didn't want to embarrass her and all her friends by sprinting out of my room wearing only boxers to answer the door.

"Anyways, I didn't want to answer the door because I didn't want to embarrass her and all her friends by sprinting out of my room wearing only boxers to answer the door."

Dude, let me give you a tip, sprint out, get the game, maybe 1 of her friends will notice you in your boxers and you'll get 2 gifts in 1 day.

:)

nah her friends are just a bit too young for me. I'm 21 but I usually only like chicks who are at least 20. Anyways, they probably wouldn't enjoy the sight of me just after I woke up with a morning stiffy and my hair all messed up. My sister would get mad at me too. See, I was being considerate and what do I get in return? I don't get my game! From now on I'm going to be a jerk. I called FedEx and yelled at them and they said they could try another attempt at delivery.

That all depends on if its his older sister or his younger sister... and how hot her friends are. My sister whos 2 years younger then me used to have the some pretty slutty friends and id wake up with them on top of me. To bad they were skanks...... Lol i keep hearing stories of missing the Fed ex guy so im parked in my room facing the window ready to sprint for the door at a moments notice. That fuker aint getting past me!!! If his ass tries to drive off ill steal my dads truck and run his biotch azz off the road.

Eric

I goto a military college and my furlough doesnt start until tomorrow. I pre-ordered JKII a long ass time ago, and it arived via fed ex today. So it is sitting at my house in NC all alone. and i am sitting here at school with not a damn thing to do.

haha.

tomorrow evening i shall unleash the fury.

Unfortunately I'm on the tail end of my spring break, and next week I have a bunch of tests. That means today was the best day to play JO and yet here I am with nothing to do because my sister can't figure out how to open a door. Or she has really really really slow reflexes.

Archived