Home

WOOO!! FedEx just pulled up!!!

Guest IceWind

Guest IceWind

*Runs down stairs pratically smashing into door, Jumps onto FedEx man, kisses him, rips packages from his hands. Slams doors. Rips open packgage.. *cue heavenloy music*

Its...beatifull........Tin...collectors..ohhhh Tshirt..*sniff, sniff* ahhh freshly pressed..... Must installl....now.....Must goo my freinds...must play....... AT LASSSSSSSSSSSST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, shut the **** up already. i know i am tired of your complaining about one stupid thing and i know there are plenty more that are tired of it too. go write a letter to lucasarts and raven if it is that important. and if you still aren't satisfied after that, package up the game and throw it on your shelf. they have your $50 and i think they will be happy with that considering you are probably the only one complaining about it like you are. True, you do have a valid complaint, but stop making our lives a living **** because of it. I hate to flame people, but sometimes i feel i must in order to get a point across. Mods, if you feel you need to reprimand (sp?) me for this, go ahead. i just needed to express my deep opinion about something. by the way, ron, if you feel that i have wronged you in any way, feel free to challenge me in jk2 mp when i get it. we can settle our difference then with a good old lightsaber match. until then.

NO ****!!!!!!! STFU ALREADY!! Or im gonna hunt you down and beat you repeatidly with my Tin collectors case. THen ill drop you out of a plane with no parachute so you can see the god damn sky moving cause you dont leave your house and have to cry that the game isnt 100% real. Who the F*** cares about the stupid sky graphix. your a dork. Go LAY DOWN IN YOUR YARD AND STARE AT THE SKY INSTEAD OF CRYING THAT YOU CANT SEE IT IN THE DAMN GAME.

Eric

Archived