Home

Cheer me up with some good saber battle storyies *sob*

venoxile

:mad: Will someone please tell me some exciting funny saber battles or some cool moves or screenshots or something? I enjoyed your thread thoroughlly, Silent Wolf. Someone help me . Anyone that lives in St. Paul or Minneapolis, MN tell me where I can get a copy of JKII:JO would also help. Plus could anyone hand me a medallion? :evanpiel::lsduel::duel:

I got it yesterday.

Good saber stories. Well.. so far duels havent been too "skilled" mostly wild swinging of the saber until someone falls.

However a general story was about a Team FFA i was in last night. About me and a dear Shadowtrooper named Enfrost.

First game. The streets of could city. Where i fell off missing my jumps.. and/or pushed/pulled off by the so named Shadowtrooper.

Second game i fixed my key setup, rethought my powers and learned to avoid pits.

As i was traviling i killed some lost some. But the most remembered site was just finishing cleaving someone apart then turning to my left and seeing Enfrost just standing about 50ft from me. His saber out but not on. I turned mine off and started approaching. At about 30ft apart one of my teammates jumped him and one of his jumped me. In the flick of a second both of them were down and we were facing eachother again.. this time with sabers at the ready. I flung my saber at him and did a sideways roll. it missed, then he rushed me with a heavy swing. I backwards rolled and my saber cought him in he back.

"Woohoo! Im gonna win" i scream to myself as i deflect his swing. He flips over me and as i turn he smacks me down with Force Push. As im trying to stand he rushes me and just as im about to die someone force pulls him just in the nick of time and his swing misses. I quickly do a powerful jump to get to the ledge above, hoping to get away.. sadly his saber swing is good and as i go rushing off along the catwalk i hear his saber spinning behind me.. curving to make sure and catch me in the head. I try to hit my Force speed but not enough power left..

SMACK..

Enfrost 1, Ostra 0

Throughout the next hour we ran across eachother many times.. and the deaths went both ways.. but no matter what.. i was always scared of him and had to be on my toes.

Archived