Home

Level 1 Stuck

Zinc

I'm at the location where four paths cross in the middle with some computer consoles. What do I do next? Someone talked about having 3 keys or something, but I only have 1, from an officer. What do I do?

Thanks

There are three codes that you have to find somewhere in each of the three different areas that that room leads too. I believe one of them can be found when you press a control panel in the room down the stairs with the pillars in the blue area. To get the red one you have to find a way past some doors and stuff, same for the green, i think. Look for little panels with strange looking pictures on them, especially dots and little corner pieces.

How am I supposed to go into these 3 rooms if the lasers start shooting at me when I go near and the doors are red (locked). Does this have anything to do with getting keys (like in the beginning when I found one on a dead imperial officer)?

Thanks for the help.

Where's the first key? The blue key? Where are the map like peices I'm supposed to find? Are they in the generator room, and if so, where's that? Also, I can't get inside the red and green doors near the consoles, but I figure I'll get to those later. I just need a boost to get the first key. Thanx

Archived