Home

Name Some Awesome Saber Players?

Hoth

Anyone seen any great players yet who actually look like they're controlling their saber and slaughtering people instead of just wildly slashly and hacking everywhere?

I saw a guy on called VOID who seemed to be pretty good.

Any others?

Hoth

Me, I waited all day for the delivery guy just to find out that the game was delivered to my Dad's in St.Louis 3 hours away. But I'm so good I don't need the game, trust me.

Actually, how much harder is it to control the saber in fight, compared to the last hit-and-run JK? Does being good at JK help at all?

There is a big difference between the 2 games. If you learn the moves properly you do actualy look more fluid in your moves and it will show compaired to someone just holding the button down and scrambling all over the place. I think of myself as a very good with the saber now after messing around in single player and loading up some bots for target practice to test some strategies out. Was doing very well in ineternet games. Just be prepared for drain whores that just run around and drain you till you cant even force jump anymore. I play mostly light side and absorb is awsome if used right.

Archived