Home

Saber color

monkey jedi

I'd like to know this myself. Raven said that it would be explained in the game as the story developped, but Kyle having given his saber to Luke for safekeeping doesn't explain it turning from yellow to blue... Ah well.

Hopefully we'll get an answer.

One thing to remember is that lightsaber colors determine the jedi. All the light jedi have either green or blue (leave aotc out for now please) and the dark jedi have the red. Red shows "agression" as one well put it and the other colors portray a more calm tone. The thing that throws this theory out is because Kyle is a jedi outcast lol. He is essintially neither, so maybe what I told you was garbage? Sorry if it was, I have not played the game either. Good luck on finding your answer ^_^.

Luke was changing the lightsaber's batteries one day and the yellow/orange colored crystal fell out and shattered all over the floor. The only spare crystal that luke had was a blue one so he stuck it in and figured the meathead Kyle wouldn't notice ;)

As far as I'm concerned it doesnt matter to me. Maybe there is a way to chage the saber color with some sort of console command.. then you can have your orange/yellow lightsaber back :p.

I belive (according to some better star wars fans than I am) the color of the saber's beam depends on which kind of crystal is placed inside the saber its self.

When luke lost his fathers old lightsaber in the fight with his father/vader at the cloud city, afterwards he supposidly went back to tatoone :jawa and found a green crystal in Obi wan's abandoned hut. Thus luke could build another lightsaber which had a green beam.

i think coligeans right. 20 odd years ago i heard that the jedi makes the sabre with a colour to suit his psyche. im sure im wrong but lukes was blue to reflect purity, bens green to reflect calm or something, and darthys red to reflect agro.

maybe kyle since rejecting the force is starting from a point of purity.

or maybe it complements his shoes.

what where the original colours? lukes first sabre was anakins wasnt it? and his 2nd he made himself.

me? id have a polka dot one.

Archived