Home

trade federation campaign-the siege of otuh gunga

Guest aurrasing512

Guest aurrasing512

on the next to the last mission in the trade federation missions, I cannot find the tower that you have to destroy. I have searched every part of the map (for several hours) and destroyed every enemy unit. Where is the tower at? I assumed it was with all of the turrets on the spiral peninsula, but it wasnt.

=) thanks

Originally posted by aurrasing512

on the next to the last mission in the trade federation missions, I cannot find the tower that you have to destroy. I have searched every part of the map (for several hours) and destroyed every enemy unit. Where is the tower at? I assumed it was with all of the turrets on the spiral peninsula, but it wasnt.

=) thanks

It might be under water... check there... :)

Guest Datoupee

:D :D :D I DID IT !!!!!!!! I FOUND THEM !!!

Below are spoilers to beat the scenario.....

You need to make a shipyard..... Then create a the first type of ship. I can't remember the name. On it's description it says it Detects. Once it is created take it to the middle of the map between the towers.... A HUGE underwater city is then revealed. Elimitate the underwater Tower Room Building and the mission is over.

Note to us dummies.... If we bothered to read the objective...... it told us the whole time that Detecter Ships were needed !!!! ;) ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived