Home

Congrads to Lucas and Raven! JK2 is Awesome!

Guest IceWind

Guest IceWind

Jesus, this game is just beyond awesome. It was TOTALLY worth the extra money for the collecters edition! Im just in tears I missed playing Jedi Knight so much. And now a new age has begun with me and you my fellow jedi, I hope to see you online and battle and enjoy this game for years to come! Congrads To Lucas and Raven for bringing faith back to LucasArts! Congradulations! *cue Star Wars end music*

Graphics, =suberb with my high end system, looks and feels like im in the Death Star in first level. Lightsabers are what I always dreamed to be fighting with..the glow..the humming, the cracking of sabers clashing..just beatiful

Music=Perfect, as as it was with Jedi Knight, Dark Forces. Love the music in the first level from the orginal movie while in the Death Star, gave me shivers!

AI= I bit plade, but nothing to ***** about, and BOTS are definently not pushovers on higher levels. *for me anyway*

Control=Perfect, not mushy, or to quick , just perfect.

MP= dont' even get me started!!!!!!:D

Im so thrilled that the launch of Jedi Knight 2 Outcast is a resounding sucess. Its been a very long year and waiting, and our patience has payed off. Im so happy that we are getting a game we all love enjoy so much! Tell me what servers you plan on playing so we can fight together! I would be honored to fight with you gentlmen. May the Force be with you!

Question: errrr...how do I take screenshots? One way I found is by using the PrintScreen button, but I have to back to windows and paste it to something. Any others?

Archived