Home

Doombringer Shields Section(Need Spoiler)

KnightV

I get to the Hangars, I open the Hangar doors and it gets rid of any Stormtroopers, but that is in the hangar that I don't have access to. THen I bring the Elevators up, I walk through a corridor and get rid of Turrets, bad guys, etc.. at the end. (This is In Tie Fighter Area) I ride Elevator Up and go into a little area with a switch that opens one of three doors and closes the one that is open.. Here's the Big Question.... Which Door do I go through, and when i'm through what do I do, am I even going the right Way? Am I going to Shield Array, or Detention center? Please, somebody help me out. I'm stuck!!

Thanks

KnightV:confused:

Large Doors? What do you mean? I mean, I get to the Hangar, and you have to Bring the HUGE Elevator UP, it's in the Middle of the Floor, I do that. Then I go down. When i get down, it's a big Corridor that Leads to another Hangar Like Area with Tie's Hanging, and A bunch of Turrets. You ride an elevator up to that, got around and find a button up there that opens other doors and corridors. In those one's you have to fight Those Chicken Like Machines, but I don't know where to go from there.

Thanks

KnightV

Archived