Home

Well I like it...

Grinch2020

Well I for one like the game so far. Although some of the puzzles can seem overly tough at times the overall game is a lot of fun. I was dieing to try out the lightsaber but decided to wait until I got it in SP. What was fun for me here is that it brings out a whole new aspect of the game.

After playing around with it a bit I decided to try a bot duel to see how it works. While I agree that at this point that it IS quite a bit of a click fest I think that once one becomes used to the interface it will become much less so. I also like the fact that you can build your own template. As I am a CTF guy at heart I can see this adding a whole new level to the game.

Overall Im having a great time and I hope that some of the people that have some complaints at this time will stick with it as I think it may have more of a learning curve than the normal FPS.

Also with a modding community that I cant help but thinkn will be attracted to this game coming into the fold it will only make this game that much better.

Have fun guys/girls.

Archived