Home

Can anyone help me cripple the mines

Tender Chicken

I'm at exactly the same spot.

I've tried going through the level several times but just can't figure out what I'm missing.

How do you cripple the mine operations??

Somebody please post how to complete this level

Have either of you reached the point where you crawl inside the retracting exhaust port and destroy the generator that "infuses" or "powers" the mining cars (the room above the generator glows red, and if you're inside it, you die).

The mining operations are crippled in a no-brainer, flip the switch-on-the-console sequence, so I'm assuming you're stuck somewhere before then.

I am at the part right after destroying the power'er adn not sure what to do, hopped in the exhaust pipe and threw in three detonator bombs to get rid of the guard and then shot the core of the power thing with wookie crossbow. Does anyone know what we do after that?

Head back up to that red room (it will no longer be dangerous after disabling the generator). You see the arches? Climb atop one of those when the transporter is coming in and then jump down on top of the transporter. As it leaves the room and turns a corner, you'll see an entrance to a cave network. Jump!

Archived