Home

Darth Maul MADE for JK2

Fetal IceCream

ive done the red and blue ctf skins up for the maul skin so he can be uses in team games...

im not gonna bother releasin it til they fix whatever is wrong with the userskins vs servers problem.

very rarely will u find servers you play on hosting user made skins.

and thats the only way to make it work in multi atm.

(not including makin ya own lil server)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when u start an mp game, u will see the maul head picture ready for u to be selected. place the maul pak into the Base folder in the GameData

One comment about the model, it looks a bit thin :/ maul onlt looks that thin without the hood and the cloak

Originally posted by Fetal IceCream

http://members.optushome.com.au/leeloo/Pics/darthmaul.zip

unzip darthmaul.zip to the JK2/GameData/base/ folder...

ive updated it so now it wont replace Reborn .

hopefully soon i will be able to do another update containing bot files for it ..

I tested out the Darth Maul skin which doesn't replace the Reborn one in a FFA BOT match and all the BOTS ended up looking like Darth Maul as well, any ideas as to why this may be?

warpex, put the darthmaul.pk3 in your jedi outcast game directory.

Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]

Until I hear from Fetal, here is a version of the same file done so that it adds Darth Maul as a skin without replacing the reborn...

http://www2.ravensoft.com/users/mgummelt/DarthMaul.zip

thanks. But how do i select a bot of Darth Maul to fight against in my own create game? The bot list has remained the same, and i can not add darth maul to play with??

is there somehow i could add combat the reborn model with the darth maul skin? only the reborn model is selectable thus far?

Archived