Home

ns_hideout

Soulblighter

Ok... i suck. I just started this level. I am in a very large room with walkways above that have troops with thermal detonators. There are 2 doors on the right side of the room.

I can not figure out how to get up on the walkways, or even get past the room.

The two side rooms do not help much either. In one of them there is a side tunnel that leads to two carts. I can only push the front one, which slams into the one behind it (hence it does not move).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

soul.

[edit]: thanks to xR-Russell on irc, for getting me out of this area.

Thanks for the link but that doesn't actually help me.

To give a bit more detail. I've started the level, gone up that trash shoot, past the trash compactor, through the box room with the bottomless void if you don't make your jump and through the long blue corridors to where those two crates are jammed together in the narrow corridor. I can push and pull both of them but what I do after that I am without a clue :confused:

I've gone back to the main room and looked everywhere. Gone through the two unlocked doors with Rodians hiding behind slits in the walls, blown up the explosive crate to get to the secret area where the rodians are hiding but that's pretty much it.

I see a lift leading up to the walkways above the main crate room, and there's a room with glass windows as well. There's also two locked doors with trash crate tracks running under them but they're locked. I don't have a clue where to go or what to do.

If anybody could give me precise instructions what to do here I'd really appreciate it because I'm getting pretty frustrated right about now :(

.....bloody heck, who'd have thought this game would be a real puzzle fest - all I wanna do is hack stuff up with a lightsabre!!! ;)

Thanks for the reply - I found that room but could find nothing of note there. That small crate in the corner doesn't explode (or does it?) and I couldn't do anything with the switch behind the window/forcefield with force pull or push :confused:

I guess I'm just really not cut out for this puzzle solving stuff! Any hints ie. spoon feed me the answer? ;)

Cheers.

Archived