Home

A really good idea for the ADMIN !!!

DonOgg

Wouldn't it be good if the admin (if there aint any problems keeping him from doing so) would activate the search funktion???

So one would find stuff one is searching for a lot quicker, cause this forum is growing fast: 7 pages in three days.

And what about the signatures if I have the option of having a signature, then I would be very happy if it would work.

Whats wrong with 'em?

Apart from that this is a very good forum,and I like beeing here.

PS: I know this post is probably gonna land in the " feedback-thread " but I wanted to post it here.

Thanx for ur time.

Well i am not an admin but i am a mod and i do have a few answers for you.

First the sigs are shut off because of the way they are stored. If there get truned back on they could cause problems in the database having to many connections open at one time. Thouse bring the forums to a screaching halt.

As for way the search is down i don't know. I agree it would be really nice because that way you wouldn't get 10 topics about the samething. My guess would be that the search is down because of the samething with the sigs. Thought like i said i don't know why the search is down for sure.

Keep gamming...

Wraith 5

not a problem.

As soon has i see one of the admins i do plan to ask about the search thing.

My guess is that they will turn on the sig's again, but i don't think they want to do it right now, in case it does bring down the forums again...

They want the forums up right now since jkii just came out...

Archived