Home

More trouble with bespin

captapathy

I dont know the name of this level but im on top of the city. It the one where you see r2d2 and c3po. anyways i can see a ship storm troopers and desanns girl waiting. i cannot open the door for the life of me to get to her. I have been up the elevator and been inside the console area (the are where you can see her and the storm troopers) but i cant see any switches anywhere. i know im missing something totally obvious but i keep redoing the level and keep missing it. Any help would be great. DANKE!!

:(

I know what you are talking about, but in one of the rooms that have a lot of control panels in it there is a switch that is different from the others. When you use it you will see a view of the door from a security camera point of view. I am sorry I can't remember the exact area, but I think you have to go back down an elevator to get to the door. I think the switch is in the back left corner of the room. I played it but I didn't study the layout of the room, so I can't remember it totally

Archived