Home

ns_hideout - box room - help!

Kratzer

Apparently I'm a bigger idiot than everyone else, because it seems that everyone gets past this room without any problems... however, the room itself is the biggest problem for me - how do I get up onto the walkway? I've worked my way most of the way to the small door on the opposite corner of the room, but on the final ledge, I can't jump high enough to get up to that small door. I can force pull the highest crate, blocking the entrance, but that seems not to help me in the least, and from what people are saying, I don't think I need to go that far anyway. How do I do this? I've been stuck here for FOUR HOURS.

I'm about to go chuck myself in front of a truck and end my frustration.

Maybe I'm not being specific enough.

I am at the entrance to the room that is really, really tall, and is filled with boxes. A walkway runs across the room, and directly inside the door I entered, to the right, was a little window with one of those disruptor rifle totin' greedo wannabes.

I need to know how to get past this room. I guess it is a jumping puzzle, but the route I see, which goes down and left, and then cuts back to the left before making a right U turn, ends two tiers below the small door that is kitty-corner the door through which I first entered the room. I can't jump high enough to get up to the next tier, and I don't see any other ways to get across the room. I've seen screenshots posted on this board of people on the walkway that runs across the top of the room. I need to figure out how to get there. I've been trying to get up there since noon, and it is now 5:40. Took the day off to play this game, and here I sit. :(

Hold the jump button down when you jump - you go a lot higher.

Silly, but that's what was holding me up. (or down, as the case may be).

You can jump around from ledge to ledge and get to the kitty-corner doorway.

I'm stuck in the garbage room in Jedi Knight II as well..but heres how I got to where I am...

First off...you have to jump up one of the elevator chutes into the garbage compactor. From there you have to run through the garbage compactor before being crushed. Once you get out you go to a room thats REALLLLLY high. You jump across....go down a hallway and force pull a cart. Then, you turn around...go back out the way you came in...go into the hallway with the cart blocking it...you can now force push it. You force push it and it reveals another red hallway. You go in, you start to get burned but if you jump off the conveyor belt to the left you can move over so that you can see a button you need to force push to turn off the conveyor belt. From there, you jump across the conveyor belt into that room....

Yah..ooh lala. After that somehow I managed to get up onto the catwalks whereby I am stuck. Theres a robot that asks me for a password, and I say something dumb like Wookie Feet and the door doesnt open. Thats where I am stuck.

This game should be called "Find the obscure ****ing door/switch/hallway/place to jump"

~Steve

Archived