Home

Thoughts thus far

BJP3E

OK

some people have hated or not liked the game that much well I peersonal find it rather fun though the puzzles do get well you know.....

I love the game as a whole the only things I can think of that I miss are the clank of ST armor as they hit the ground and the fact that they disappear after being killed. It makes the game dull in that aspect cause when you move around it seems bland without bodies about (NOLF & SOF did that made it seem more real for them to remain) but I guess there are reasons behind it.

The AI is not that bad its not perfect but hey games can only do so much still. I am both impressed and baffled by the AI. the troops will flee in in danger but come back moments later still alone talk about stupid :)

They do try flank your butt and I was even ambushed when I should have seen it coming (in a room with a number of troops I saw a few backing off down a hall so I continued to stand outside ethe blasterproof glasst thinking of how to go about killing the guys who remain. Then bam I am nailed from behind as those retreating buggers had travled around the hallways and come up behind me WILD

One thing I find bad about the AI is how willing the ST are to coming and attacking at point blank or are they just that brave LOL

oh

anyone know of a code to spawn enimies yet ????

Originally posted by BJP3E

The troops will flee in in danger but come back moments later still alone talk about stupid :)

Well Stormtroopers and Imperial officers were never renound for their brains ;)

"So lets get this right, you want me to put on this so-called armor, that is bright white, that shows up Very well against anything other then snow."

"Yep"

"Ok I can live with that"

:D

I just finished the game, and it was incrediblE! I'd have to say this is the best single player gaming experience ive had in a while...awesome ai...and the saber fights vs the ai dark jedi and reborn were just awesome!!! Can't wait for an expansion pack...

Archived