Home

I'm so stucked... it sucks! help in Level called ns_strrets

Leila

Hello all, I'm new here, I don't usually suscribe to forums but this time I need help...

I'm in level ns_streets, I'm in the part where you jump in 2 small plataforms and them in front of you you have a garbage container, when you jump on it, it moves streight, it passes an open window ( I tried to jump in but it seems a little high ) and them it goes inside the city structure leaving me behind, Kyle says: "there must be a way to re-route this garbage things" and them I'm completely stuck, nowhere to go...

I hope you understand my explanation of where I'm stuck...

Please help. is the 1st time I'am so stuck in a game like for 2 hours...

Thanks!!:amidala:

Get back in the garbage dumpster and ride it to the window, then, using your Force Push, trigger the stoplight-looking-button thats near the window...It will re-direct the dumpster to another window, where you Force Push another stoplight-looking-button. Then ride the dumpster into the base :)

When the cart stops (at the place where it goes in the building) look to the left a little and you should see a stop light on red.

Use Force Push on the light very quickly (as you approach it or just as you stop there) and it should change to green, and the cart will continue on past it, taking you onto the next stage.

Hope that helps.

By the way, did you noticed before you jump in the small plataforms that lead you to the garbage thing, theres's a droid and on top of it theres a small plataform on the wall that has a ventilation window? I fire at it and it broke and it seams there's a small tunel ( too small for kyle and besides is imposible to jump on the plataform ) do you know what that is?

:amidala:

Archived