Home

Detention centre

Forceless

Hello, this is my first post as I only got JK2 this morning. Already im at the detention centre and have rescued the prisoners, just they are trapped in a tie fighter hanger. Ive killed all of the storm troopers there and im in search of an officer so i can get his key like the prisoner requested.

I made my way around and I've found myself in a ventalation shaft. I think this is the way to go as i cant find anywhere else. I tried dropping down the big shaft using the little blocks on the side, but i keep dying. At the top of the shaft there is 3 vents but none are accessible. Do i keep trying to get down this vent, or is there another way to find this officer?

hi,

im not as far as that! but im stuck... just as you battle it out with the stormtroopers in the tie fighter hangar, you have to kill the commander, but i go through a door into a corridor, and hes standing behind a window to my left, with two locked doors either side of the window and another locked door at the end of the corridor, and a glass slit window which ive smashed. if i go back into the hangar, theres 2 lifts going up to the gantry, but i cant find anything up there only another inaccessible room.....

please help!

excellent game tho... i only got it yesterday!!

cheers in advance

Spooner

:cool:

hehe.... theres a switch that we missed.... go back from the long drop, down the lift, jump back across the gap to the walkway, go right into the control room, and look for the red screen thats got a fan symbol, hit the switch, that turns on the fan, and you can then fall down the shaft safely.....

:)

Archived