Home

Garbage mission secrets.

Willmore

5 of 6 found.

1) in the bar, if you go to little cabin on the right there's a dorr on the inside "use" it, and voila.

2)outside the bar, there's one just above the 2nd shoot, near which you start.

3)while crossing the blown up bridge, there's one on a bridge just above that one.

4) across the glass bridge, when you're on top of it, just jump to where the goodies are.

5) after you jump to the trash container, that goes to the next level, jump to the little shoot just above, before it moves. and go further, there's a secret area, somewhere there.

Originally posted by Duels.enD

there is one on a side room in the compactor area, you shoot a barrel and it blows the walls open.

thanx, this is on the next level, i'm still trying to get the last 2 secret areas from the previous one. I know that one from the last time i finished the game.

You know high up where there's a grenadier on a walkway? you shoot him and the walkway breaks? Don't shoot the guy so you can get across. I may seem like you're stuck but you can get back across over the bridge above you. This is a secret area.

By the way - I'm stuck at this point. I can't jump into the garbage skip, it's too far. I think I have to do something with the droid but I can't figure it out. Any help? Thanks.

Archived