Home

Level 1 stuck

pvboy

I am stuck in level one. I have the blue code and the green code, but cant for the life of me find the red one. I even went through the catwalks to the other side yet I cant get back. Please help, I need to know how to get the red code. Thanks.

If you're talking about how it explodes and you fall, then you need to wait ..... after the explosion is done (move back a bit when it's happening so you don't fall) there is a whole for you to jump into. This is the only way :)

Hope this helps :)

:amidala:

Yes this is the way to the red code. You are on top of the catwalk right? You will die if you are inside it but on top you should be ok. I can't remember how far back I ran when it started to explode .... Have you tried walking backwards when it starts? Perhaps only walk a little way on it so you have room?

There's a corridor that you go through and at one end it looks like there's nothing ..... I didn't go there at first, but it is the outside ... you have to watch out for shots from the storm troopers on the other side, but it is the only way across. In the room with the flying machines (forget those attackers names!) did you go up the lift to the next level? I think the corridoor is along there.

Archived