Home

scruffy looking nerfherder (SPOILERS)

theBigGiantEvan

ok..just to be careful:

NOTICE: If you have not gotten your saber yet.....

DO NOT READ THIS POST....please immediately hit the back button on your browser or some such thing...cause i wanna discuss this story...thanks.

S

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

-----

s

r

e

l

i

o

p

s

ok..here i go ..

I can't believe what they did with the story..

I mean i was curoius to find out what the reason for kyle going back to the force...

and they sure made it dramatic enough to give the story a great PUsh and all...

and doing that in the story was GENIUS...to put all those feelings back into kyle..the anger...the need for revenge...(sure a little cliche'd, but it works welll)

i mean..why did they have to kill her..Jan was a bad@ss....she was just cooool..and i thougth it was awesome that Raven was bringing her back (sine she missed JK:Mysteries of the Sith and all) adn was like YAY! Jan is back!

and now....barely into the game....smack...

Jan is dead... :(

wahhh!!

I have gotten past Nar Shadda yet...but..i still have hope that Jan is revived or something.......i hope...i mean it would suck to be excited abotu bringing the character back..and then killing her off that quick..i hope she has a bigger part to play..and she is in the game again..and not being just talked about in the third person the whole time....lol

anyways...i had to get that out..

it kinda upset me.....lol

guess i'm tooooo addicted to starwars...

like that night i watched the newest episode 2 trailer...17+ times in the course of like..an hour and a half.......lol..anywyas...

oh yeah..and when kyle went STRAIGHT to the valley of the jedi..i was like...oi oi!!! KYLE KATARN! what kinda idiot are you?!? ya konw?

did this upset any body else? does jan still have hope?

guess i'll find out..but i wanted to get that off me chest..lol...

any thoughts?

-"Goodbye, Blue Monday!"

Archived