Home

Cairn Reactor help! *SPOILER*

igor

I am in the reactor after I shot the 3 crystal looking things that blew a hole in the wall for me to get into the next chamber. I get to the next safe spot, then in the next hallway, I can't make the 90 degree turn because the green beam hits me. I tried using force speed but the second beam comes on and kills me.

Hopefully that all made sense to someone.

Sounds like you took the early turn. Make sure you check all your options. There is one spot where you can't really get around a 90 degree right turn. You should have taken the longer route previously, and looped around from behind... then you'll find yourself in a tower with those things coming from every direction... hit button...

QUESTION::: SAME LEVEL

I've moved ahead a bit, through all the reactor twirling stuff and around the huge open sphere area and into the weird control tower like thing with the green reactor stuff in the middle. Has three stories and a door at the top leading out to a new area.

I can't get in the damn door and don't know where the security key is. I've gone back a bit to redo it, and none of the guys have the key on them that I can find.

HELP! WHERE IS THE SECURITY KEY?

:jawa

Archived