Home

Where to find the Base Commander? [SPOILERS?]

Jackomack

i just barely freed all the prisoners and now i need to find a Commander to open a door for me. but, i can't find the Commander and i've searched everywhere. there is a big hole with a fan at the bottom, am i supposed to get down there? if so, HOW? everytime i try i die :p PLZ HELP!:fett:

I die trying to go down the big hole...

I see the officer with his back turned thru the glass, but the doors on either side do not open nor can they be detonated..

I went all the way back down and pressed evry friggin thing i could find on the way up..

Like monkey, lemur want lightsaber!

Spoiler...

As you face the jump over to the ledge that has the opening to the tunnel leading to the 'big pit', go back into the room to your left. In that room there are several red glass displa panels. Shoot them all & notice they all break but one-- the one with the big "fan" symbol. Activate the button under the fan symbol then crawl back towards the big hole. With the fan on, you will now be able to float harmlessly to the bottom.

Once you get past this, finding the commander still takes awhile but its more intuitive:evanpiel:

Archived