Home

MMm taste the buggy flavour

BadMrFrosty

Wow I gotta say im pretty disappointed in these guys, they make very hard levels and then they make it twice as hard by having bugs in the level that make me have to start over, its Wunderbar!

On the level where you have to protect the prisoners if you have the 3rd At-ST chase you back to the beginning canyon it vanishes, and the game still thinks its there and you cannot continue to the next part of the game.

nice work =)

-Drew

Its what you get fer runnin from the At-St ya yeller bellied coward!

Actually that's the only bug I've heard of. Besides, you don't have to start over, just go to an earlier save. If you didn't save recently, well that's your problem.

The levels aren't that challenging, you just have to pay attention.

Lol actually in the streets of Nar Shaddaa I got so lost in that massive level that I managed to fall from the side of one of the "skyscrapers" to a bottom level with the yellow control consoles on it that Lando operates later. When I fell and lost no health, I figured I was going the right way.....until I saw the crap, mis-aligned textures on the console and then I realized now only was I not intended to see this but I was trapped there. I had to reload my autosave from the beginning of that part of the mission. I quicksave often but I didn't realize until I ran into that problem that the game very annoying doesn't save a former quicksave just like RTCW. That would constitute to me as a bug eh? Well at least it has extended the game's life for me. I've played it over 20 hours and I'm only on lvl 5.

Navaros, I only got one bug out of the many you mentioned. There are a couple possiblities why the game is running badly.

1.Your computer sucks and you cranked up the graphics (from your earlyer post you seemed to run it at the worst possible graphics.)

2. You suck at games and you can't solve puzzle in JO if your life depended on it.

or

3. You are reallllllllly nit picky.:D

Have a nice day:fett:

Holy crap, navaros, you just really suck at this game, that's all. none of those things are bugs. Stick to Multiplayer, no puzzles or thinking required. No offense. :)

navaros- your first bug comment was right on- I found it odd that the computer does that... but it doesn't render everything useless... you could always compensate this fact by strafing...

The other bugs... well, um... maybe you should try playing Solitaire or something- I hear that's bug free. I'm sorry if Raven didn't meet your expectations- perfection+Star Wars universe is not exactly a simple task.

• 2 weeks later...

:band: A real annoying bug is on the bit where you have to switch the lights off on the ledge above the control room and sneak past the imps, if u don't go on your first attempt it doesn't let you switch them off again.

Shame on you LEC!

:mad:

Actually Kronos, when i had that happened to me all i figured was that it was a **** up on my part for not progressing throught the game quickly enough.. The point on that part of the mission was to AVOID detection. If you remember correctly, when you first turned it off, the imps said it was probably another power failure and it would be fixed momentarily. Guess they fixed it.... Permanetly.. hehe. What i did was i did a save right before i hit the switch (lucky me) cause when i went huntin for imps <: hehe i didnt have enuf time to "Wack" em all. lol

Archived