Home

the few dissapointments i have (i hope a raven guy sees this :p )

GRIMLOCK

my only dissapointments come in MP, SP was just a blast minus tiny bugs and laggy areas

1. the dueling music should (but doesn't) play int he dueling mode i've noticed, only when a challenge has been made in other gameplay modes

2. a few of the models seem to use Admiral Fayar's sounds, from taunt, to death they are all his, including Reelo, the Shadow Trooper, and a couple others

was that on purpose?

3. EVERY model has the SAME animations!!! down to the very last frame. this is VERY bad when playing Reelo! his arms constantly clip right through him, there are other models with similar issues i might add.

anywho, i hope at least 1 and 2 are fixed in a patch, the clipping i can live with, the music just annoys me, but the sounds is where it really makes Them guys in the MP department look lazy.

no offense peeps at Raven, and keep up the good work!

Simple fix to your music problem.

bring down the console by pressing "Shift + Tilde" at the same time without the quotes and the +.

type this in the console "music music/mp/duel" without the quotes. Bingo you have you're beloved dueling music when ever you want. That goes for any song in the game, but you need to know the name of it and the location.

I replaced mine with the Duel song from Epidsode One. Hehe I always load it up while playing. Now if I could only get the Double beamed lightsaber to work...

sweet

thanx, i'll remember that and have a bind key for it.

you'd still think it would be natural, i mean, duel mode, duel music?

bah

anywho

now to find a solve for the sounds... even if i have to ripp the pk3's apart and do it myself! :)

i ain't giving up on any raven made game :p

Originally posted by KrunCh

Simple fix to your music problem.

bring down the console by pressing "Shift + Tilde" at the same time without the quotes and the +.

type this in the console "music music/mp/duel" without the quotes. Bingo you have you're beloved dueling music when ever you want. That goes for any song in the game, but you need to know the name of it and the location.

I replaced mine with the Duel song from Epidsode One. Hehe I always load it up while playing. Now if I could only get the Double beamed lightsaber to work...

how do you do that for single player?

SEYA

Archived