Home

Stuck at Cairn Reactor

Silmar86

dont try to go through the one where you have to go past 2 in one go. You have to get to the chamber at the end of the second laser in that sequence though. So keeping where it is in mind turn back and go right. Soon you come to a small corridor where you can rush to the mentioned chamber above where you will see a red switch which turns off the lasers.

im stuck at this bit and cant get any further ...

im in the corridoor where the dead guys body is ... behind me is a long corridoor leading to a wall i blew up and the other end is blocked off

ahead of me is a corridoor that leads to a L junction if u go left down it ... then 2 lazers shoot out and zap eveything down both sides of the L ...

how do i get to the room at the end of this ? i can see it but have no idea how to get there without being zapped

the place with the horizontal and vertical lasers, shoot the lasers and it'll destroy the wall behind them to reveal a passge. when you get to the passageways, you have to use force speed to avoid getting killed by the hallway lasers.

when you find the dead guy and then try to go down the hallway, but find a L-shape with a laser in each hall preventing you from going further. well that hallway that you orinally turned into to find the dead guy was only the first bend, you should have originally kept going all the way to the end to find the correct passage.

after you've turned the lasers off, go back to the start and you'll see a hole in the cieling to jump through.

Archived